1. Install Leadspace on Hubspot
- Send the following details to email@example.com.
- Hub ID (found by clicking your organization name at the top right)
- Email address of the user who will be installing Leadspace
- Leadspace will send an email to the user with a link to install Leadspace.
- Click the link and click on "Grant Access".
2. Create Leadspace Fields
- In Hubspot, go to Settings > Data Management > Properties on the left panel
- Click on 'Contact Properties' and 'Create Property' button
- Create your person and company LS fields for which you want to see Enrichment Data for records that run through Hubspot. You can refer to this list for our available fields.
- Create two required system fields as follows:
- Once the fields are created, export the internal field names into a spreadsheet or .csv. Example internal field value for LS Company Name would be ls_company_name.
- Reach out to the Support or CSM contact you have been working with and send the list of Hubspot fields.
- Leadspace will complete the mapping and confirm when finished
|LS System Status||A technical status of whether the record reached Leadspace servers for enrichment (Success/Error).||String|
|LS Updated||The date the record was last enriched.||Date|
In addition, please choose your Leadspace fields and create them in your Hubspot exactly as they are named.
3. Create Workflow
- Navigate to Workflows.
- Click "Create workflow".
- Select "Contact-based" and "Start from scratch".
- Click the (+) to add an action.
- Set the action to "Trigger webhook"
- Method: POST
- Webhook URL: https://lshubspot.leadspace.com/v1/hubspot/enrich?apikey=<API Key from LS Support>
- Click on "Review" at the top right and ensure that contacts can be manually enrolled for testing purposes.
- Click on "Turn on" at the top right.
4. Test Workflow
- Click on "Enroll" at the top right to enroll a test contact.
- Click into the contact.
- Click on "View all properties" at the left.
- Verify that the Leadspace fields have been populated.