1. Install Leadspace on Hubspot
- Send the following details to email@example.com.
- Hub ID (found by clicking your organization name at the top right)
- Email address of the user who will be installing Leadspace
- Leadspace will send an email to the user with a link to install Leadspace.
- Click the link and click on "Grant Access".
2. Create Leadspace Fields
Please create the two mandatory Leadspace fields in your Hubspot:
|LS System Status||A technical status of whether the record reached Leadspace servers for enrichment (Success/Error).||String|
|LS Updated||The date the record was last enriched.||Date|
In addition, please choose your Leadspace fields and create them in your Hubspot exactly as they are named.
3. Create Workflow
- Navigate to Workflows.
- Click "Create workflow".
- Select "Contact-based" and "Start from scratch".
- Click the (+) to add an action.
- Set the action to "Trigger webhook"
- Method: POST
- Webhook URL: https://lshubspot.leadspace.com/v1/hubspot/enrich?apikey=<API Key from LS Support>
- Click on "Review" at the top right and ensure that contacts can be manually enrolled for testing purposes.
- Click on "Turn on" at the top right.
4. Test Workflow
- Click on "Enroll" at the top right to enroll a test contact.
- Click into the contact.
- Click on "View all properties" at the left.
- Verify that the Leadspace fields have been populated.