Please Note: The method below indicates a query for a value which is held on the contact level. To view this walk through for a CDO data point, please click here.
This article outlines how to resend individuals through scoring based on field values. For the purposes of this example we’ll be re-scoring contacts who have a blank score and have been updated in the last week.
Create a Segment
1. In order to re-score a contact set, we’ll first need to define our parameters in a segment. Navigate to Audience>Segments.
2. Click “Create a Segment”.
3. In the segment select the “+” button from the menu.
4. Select “Filter Criteria”.
5. Now we’ll perform a lookup of all contacts who have been enriched in the past week. Search for “Compare Contact Fields”, and drag the criteria to the editing section.
6. Double click on the “Compare Contact Fields” criteria and select your LS Updated field. This field is provided by Leadspace when an enrichment has occurred.
7. For the purpose of this example, we’ll add everyone who’s been updated this past week. Select “Within the last” “1” “Weeks”.
8.We’ll now drag over another compare contact fields criteria.
IMPORTANT: Ensure the join operator is “AND”
9. In the second Compare Contact Fields criteria, search for score. We’ll set this as “LS Sample Total Score” “is blank”. This will give us everyone within our database who’s been enriched in the past week and has not been appended with a score to this field.
Your final segment should look similar to what is shown below.
10. Save your segment as “LS No Score – Re-Enrich”.
Set Update Rules
We will now create a few update rules so Leadspace will recognize the lead as new to it’s backend.
11. Navigate to Audience>Tools>Data Tools.
12. In the initial screen, select “New Update Rule”.
13. Name the rule, “Remove LS Values” and keep the Entity Type as “Contacts”.
14. Select the “+ Add Update Rule” option.
15. Search Status in the fields dialogue box, select the status field, and press ok.
16. In the blue selection box, under Select an update action, select “Set to Value”
17. Leave value as Blank and click apply. This will reset the contact’s status to ‘null’ and enable the Leadspace back-end to see the contact as new, and enable an enrichment to occur upon program activation.
18. Again, select “+Add update Rule” under the rule we just created.
19. Search for “updated” in the fields dialogue box, select the status field, and press "OK".
20. In the blue selection box, under Select an update action, select “Set to Value”.
21. Leave value as Blank and click apply. This will reset the contact’s updated date to ‘null’ and enable the Leadspace back-end to see the contact as new; enabling the enrichment to occur upon program activation.
22. Save update rule set.
Campaign Canvas Creation
We'll now create the workflow to enrich the defined contacts.
23. Navigate to Orchestration>Campaigns.
24. Create a new multi-step campaign.
25. Drag in a segment to the canvas.
26. Drag in an update rule node.
27. Drag in the Leadspace enrichment app.
28. In your segment, search for the segment we just created.
29. In the Update Rules node, search for the “Remove LS Values” update rule and add.
30. Connect your nodes as shown below.
31. Save your campaign.
IMPORTANT: Prior to activating campaign, ensure your segment volume is in line with what your expected lead enrichment count was for the time period specified. If volume appears to be erroneous, refer to section one, and ensure conditions are set appropriately.
32. Activate campaign.