The app allows you to discover net new leads and accounts based on how they fit a target persona or set of accounts, respectively.
Select "New Segment +" at the top right corner and "People by Persona" or "Companies by Lookalike" from under "Discover a New Segment".
People by Persona
- Name your segment (activity) - this will be the title of the Segment card later shown in the Segments dashboard
- Exclude known contacts - allows the user to indicate known/existing contacts, and thus to exclude them from the results. This could be done in one of 2 ways:
- Uploading a file (which will require mapping the headers). Only supports .csv files
- Choose from previously uploaded files.
- Uploading company list - the user needs to choose the companies from which new contacts would be discovered. Only supports .csv files.
- Persona to retrieve - users chooses which Persona should be used. The list contains your organization’s custom personas, as well as Leadspace’s entire persona library.
- Number of contacts per company - 1-10.
- Find contacts in their company location - yes/no.
- Apply contact location filters - regions, countries or US states. By default “All” is selected.
- Minimum persona score - indicates the minimum persona score that should be allowed in the results (inclusive).
- Required contact details - indicate whether direct email, company phone or direct phone are mandatory. Please note: this might have a significant effect on the number of results.
- Map file headers - indicate which column has the “company name”, “company website”, etc… Please note: the more fields a user maps, the better the results will be.
Upon clicking “Run”, the user will be taken back to the Segments dashboard, where a new Segment card will be created with an indicator showing progress toward completion.
Companies by Lookalike
- Name your segment (description) - this will be the title of the Segment card later shown in the Segments dashboard
- Select source - the user needs to choose a “seed” of companies of which new look-alike companies would be discovered. This can be done in one of 2 ways:
- Upload file - only supports .csv files, up to 2k records.
- Companies by name - entering company names manually, separated by new lines.
- Limit results - allows the user to limit the amount of new companies discovered.
- Map file headers (only if uploaded a file) - indicate which column has the “company name”, “company website”, etc… Please note: the more fields a user maps, the better the results would be.
- Firmographic filters - allows the user to add additional constraints to the results (e.g. “discovered companies have to be from the US”)
Viewing Leadspace Contact Expansion On Demand results
The results of every contact discovery you start from Leadspace On Demand are sent directly to your email.