The Leadspace Panel is not loading on any of my object pages within Salesforce while using Chrome, what should I do?
First, try to open an Incognito window in your Chrome, and then try accessing the Leadspace enrichment panel again (in incognito mode). If you are able to access the Leadspace SFDC panel when in incognito, then this means it is a cookies issue. If it is a cookies issue, you can try clearing your chrome cookies (both first AND third party cookies) by doing the following:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under "All cookies and site data," click Remove all.
- Confirm by clicking Clear all.
Furthermore, it's also important to ensure that your Chrome settings are not blocking third party data. You can check this by doing the following:
- Within Chrome, copy and paste the following URL into your address bar: chrome://settings/content/cookies
- Ensure “Block third-party cookies” is set to off. This will enable Salesforce to display Visualforce pages within your instance via the chrome browser.
If this didn't help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.