This section explains how to run company and person-level enrichments via a file upload to the Leadspace Enrichment On Demand application.
Leadspace Enrichment On Demand steps
Click the "Enrich" button to open a new file enrichment form.
The file enrichment form (step 1) has the following fields:
- Description - the name given to your current enrichment process to help you identify the file in your enrichment results.
- Entities for enrichment - Companies or People. Note: the default is set to Companies.
- Upload file - upload your list of companies or people to be enriched. You can upload up to one million records in a .CSV file.
Click ‘Continue’ to upload the file and go to Step 2
In Step 2, for each input field that Leadspace requires to perform enrichment, select the corresponding header in your file from the list of headers
Please note that you cannot map the same header to more than one input field. If this occurs, the application will yield an error message.
In some cases (for example, predictive models) Leadspace may require additional custom fields, in addition to those required for basic enrichment.
In Step 2 you can add custom fields using the names defined on your Leadspace backend, and map them to headers in your uploaded file.
Click ‘Run Now’ to start the enrichment process of the companies or people in the file you uploaded.
If both steps 1 and 2 were completed correctly, a green status bar will confirm that the request was successfully submitted.
In case of errors, a red status bar will provide a detailed explanation.
The results will be sent to your email.
The duration of the enrichment process depends largely on the size of the file you uploaded.
Please expect large files to take a few hours to be enriched.
Viewing Leadspace Enrichment results
The results of every enrichment you start from Leadspace On Demand are sent directly to your email.
Open the email sent from Leadspace (firstname.lastname@example.org) titled: “Leadspace On-Demand - Your enrichment is done!”
The email notification provides the following information:
- The status of your enrichment activity - how many records were successfully enriched by Leadspace
- A link to download the enrichment results .csv file
The .csv file will contain your enrichment results, showing the various fields added by Leadspace.
The results file also shows the specific status for each record. Possible statuses are:
- Success - The record was enriched successfully
- Transaction limit has been reached - not enough credits to complete the enrichment
- Invalid input - the input that was sent in the uploaded file was invalid
- Internal error - an internal error occurred in the enrichment process. Resending the record may result in success.
- Missing response - The request was timed out for some reason, or response could not be delivered. Resending the record may result in success.
Important to note that Leadspace keeps the result file for 28 days. After that, the file is removed from Leadspace servers and won't be accessible.