Last verified: 11/24/2020
Logging into the Leadspace On Demand app
How do I get access to Leadspace On-Demand as an Admin?
Administrator users are created by the Leadspace Support team. Please contact us at email@example.com or your Customer Success Manager if you are still waiting for your access.
Upon creation, the administrator will receive an email with access details and will be required to set a password.
Users can access the Leadspace On-Demand application via:
- Go to www.leadspace.com and click on "Login"; or,
- Click on the following link: https://apps.leadspace.com/
How do I create new users?
Role Requirements: Admin - only Admins can grant new users
The Leadspace On-Demand administrator can create new users by going to the "Users Management" page:
This page allows you to create non-admin users.
The following information is required for each new user:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address (used as a unique identifier and will be used for their login)
- User role (which activities can the user perform)
Clicking ‘Add user’ will generate the user in the Leadspace On-Demand users list, and the new user will receive an email with a link to the application and a request to update a new password.
The link to register, as noted by the blue “here”, expires in 96 hours - including weekend hours.
While the registration link expires in 96 hours, users can still use “Forgot Password?” at any point (URL: https://imm.leadspace.com/auth/realms/lsod/login-actions/reset-credentials)
- How to disable/remove a user? Users can be disabled in the "User Management" page. There you will find the "Disable" option which blocks the users ability to access Leadspace On Demand.
- How to add another Administrator user? To add another Administrator, please first create the user and contact Leadspace support with the users' email address. Leadspace Support will assign the Administrator role.
- What to do if I forgot my password? In case a user needs to update his/her password, there is a ‘forgot password’ link on the login page.