Last verified: 7/6/2021
Leadspace regularly makes updates to the Leadspace For Salesforce package as new fields and data sources are constantly being added. Because of this, Leadspace may produce a newer version of the Leadspace For Salesforce package. While previous versions of the application will continue to work, it is highly recommended that you update to the latest version so you can be sure that you are receiving the best and most up-to-date data possible.
- Please reference this page > Install Manage Package to get the latest package version and URL: https://support.leadspace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000766805-Leadspace-for-Salesforce-Integration-Tutorial
Note: If Leadspace Admin or other areas within the Package indicates insufficient privileges, please create and assign the proper users: https://support.leadspace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012335619-Leadspace-for-Salesforce-Create-Leadspace-Admin-Permission-Set
How To Upgrade:
- Open the package link in Salesforce.
- Select "Install for All Users" (access is controlled at the Permission Set level, so upgrading for all users is the recommended approach).
- Click "Upgrade".
- Navigate to the "Settings" tab of Leadspace for Salesforce.
- Click on "Update LS Statuses".
- Click on "Test Connection & Save"
If you do not see the Output Field Mapping tabs, you will need to re-add Permission Sets. To assign users to a permission set, Navigate to Setup->Permission Sets > "Manage Assignments" > "Add Assignments". Please navigate here for more information:https://support.leadspace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012335619-Leadspace-for-Salesforce-Create-Leadspace-Admin-Permission-Set
Note: If you are also upgrading sandbox and it was recently refreshed, you'll need to update the Remote Site Settings to reflect the sandbox URL.