Upon entering the Leadspace On-Demand application, users first see the Segments dashboard.
This screen has several key components:
- The Segment Cards: These are the segments previously created by the user and other members of the team. Each Segment card represents a different individual activity performed, such as a newly discovered list or an enriched dataset. The cards include important information about the Segment, and by clicking on it a popup appears with additional relevant information.
- “Only created by me” toggle: This allows the user to show/hide Segments created by other team members.
- Search bar: This allows the user to quickly filter the dashboard by specific terms found in the Segments’ name.
- Show filter: This allows users to show/drill down segment dashboard against successful segment(s), failed segment(s), and/or archived segment(s). For more information on segment card display, click here.
- Filters menu: This allows the user to filter the dashboard by Segment types of Enriched, By Lookalike, By Persona, or Companies by Criteria.
- “Create Segment +” action button: This allows the user to create a new Segment, leveraging Leadspace’s different offerings. Currently, there are 5 segment options:
- Companies by Criteria (sometimes referred to as "Segment Builder")
- Companies by Lookalike
- People by Persona