Upon entering the Leadspace On-Demand application, users first see to the Segments dashboard.
This screen has several key components:
- The Segment cards - these are the segments previously created by the user and other members of the team. Each Segment card represents a different individual activity performed, such as a newly discovered list or an enriched dataset. The cards include important information about the Segment, and by clicking on it a popup appears with additional relevant information.
- “Only created by me” toggle - this allows the user to show/hide Segments created by other team members.
- Search bar - this allows the user to quickly filter the dashboard by specific terms found in the Segments’ name.
- Filters menu - this allows the user to filter the dashboard by Segment types.
- “New Segment” action button - this allows the user to create a new Segment, leveraging Leadspace’s different offerings. Currently there are 4 new segment options:
- “Enrich my companies”
- “Enrich my people”
- “Discover companies by Lookalike”
- “Discover people by Persona”