Through Leadspace for Salesforce, you can now schedule a sync job to automatically run daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
*Please note that periodic sync jobs currently can NOT be scheduled to run at a specific time. You can only define how frequently a periodic sync job will run, relative to when the job was first defined and run.
How to Run a Periodic Sync Job
- Navigate to the "Sync Definitions" tab of the Leadspace for Salesforce app
- Create a new sync definition
- Enrichment Job Name: Name your sync job.
- Select Object: Select the object you want to enrich.
- Select Sync Type: Select "Periodic".
- Refresh Period: Select how frequently you want the sync job to be automatically run - daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
- Select Use Case: Select "All fields" if the sync job is a standard enrichment and you want all Leadspace fields to be populated. Select "Intent" if you only want intent fields to be populated.
- Define the sync job criteria
- Click "Apply Filters" and run the sync job