Last verified: 2/5/2021
1. Navigate to the Settings tab of the Leadspace for Salesforce app.
2. Under Configurations, ensure that Event Based Trigger is DISABLED.
3. Ensure that the Number of Allowed Transactions is greater than the number of records you will be refreshing.
4. Navigate to the Sync Definitions tab of the Leadspace for Salesforce app.
5. Click New at the top right.
6. Name your enrichment.
7. Select Account as the Object.
8. Select Run Once as the Sync Type.
9. Select whether you want to enrich All Fields or only a subset (Standard or Recommended).
10. Filter depending on need:
- LS Enrichment Status not equal to (blank): Use this filter when you want to re-enrich what is already enriched. With this field, we may also have "Not Enriched" records that we are now potentially able to find a match.
- LSID not equal to (blank): Use this filter when you want to enrich records that we matched the first time.
- To ensure LSIDs do not change, we recommend enabling ‘LSID based matching’ by mapping the LSID in the Input Field Mapping.
11. Click Apply Filters and run the sync job.