1. Navigate to the Settings tab of the Leadspace for Salesforce app.
2. Under Configurations, ensure that Event Based Trigger is DISABLED.
3. Ensure that the Number of Allowed Transactions is greater than the number of records you will be refreshing.
4. Navigate to the Sync Definitions tab of the Leadspace for Salesforce app.
5. Click New at the top right.
6. Name your enrichment.
7. Select Account as the Object.
8. Select Run Once as the Sync Type.
9. Select whether you want to enrich All Fields or only a subset (Standard or Recommended).
10. Use the filter LSID not equal to (blank).
11. Click Apply Filters and run the sync job.