LEADSPACE FOR SALESFORCE
Leadspace Enrich Button
* Manual data stewardship with on-demand enrichment of individual records.
* Side-by-side pop-up allows you to choose and control standard fields population.
The “Leadspace Enrich” button can be added to account, lead and contact record page layouts in Salesforce. When pressing "Leadspace Enrich", a popup is displayed with a side-by-side comparison of old values vs new. Users can choose which standard fields and Leadspace custom fields to update.
LEADSPACE ON DEMAND
Deploy to Eloqua & Marketo
* Push Person segments (net new or enriched) to Marketing Automation with one click.
Users who have permissions can choose any created segment and deploy it to Eloqua or Marketo, given an existing integration/installation of Leadspace for Marketing Automation.The deployment to Eloqua/Marketo only populates mapped fields.
LEADSPACE FOR WEBSITE
SmartForms migration to Leadspace API
* Single data graph across channels - Leadspace data in SmartForms delivers unified company coverage and valuable person data.
* Seamless migration from Reachforce with minimal impact to customers.
* Get additional value by adding Leadspace scoring, modeling, persona, and 1st-party data for even more intelligent inbound lead management.
LEADSPACE PLATFORM & DATA
Data updates for continuous improvements
* Company Graph Update - Annual alignment for fresher data and better quality matches.
* DUNS-based matching - Increase account data match rates for companies using DUNS; Seamless migration from Data.com
* Confidence Score update - New model resulting in 10-15% more records in high confidence range.
* New Data Fields - New data fields were introduced and are now available as part of our standard results:
- 8 digit SIC - we now provide the 8-digit SIC code of the company which helps classify industries in a more granular way than the 4-digit one.
- EIN - the Employer Identification Number of the company.
- Fiscal Year End - the date (format: MM/DD, example: 12/31) of the company’s completion of a one-year or 12-month accounting period.
- Ticker Symbol - we now provide the ticker symbol of the company which used to uniquely identify publicly traded shares of a particular stock on a particular stock market.
- Company Type - indicates whether the entity is a single location, HQ or a branch. Possible values are:
- Single Location. No other entities report to the business
- Headquarters/Parent. Branches and/or subsidiaries report to the business
- Branch. Secondary location to a headquarters location