Through Leadspace On-Demand, you can deploy your enriched data directly to your database. We have available integrations to:
In this article, we will review how to utilize Deploy-to-Marketo.
If you are interested in enabling Deploy-to integration, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Once the integration has been enabled, a new "Deploy to" (airplane icon) option will be available after a segment has finished processing.
All available integrations set up will be highlighted under the "DEPLOY TO" box. Click on "MORE..." to see additionally available integrations.
Upon clicking on the Deploy To icon and selecting Marketo:
1) The following box will appear:
ID type: If 'Contact email' is selected then in the Map ID field select 'Person Email'.
- Map ID field: Select the field that corresponds to your ID type.
Under ID type, if 'System ID' is selected, the user has to Map the ID field from the enrichment result file header.
- Actions: there are two options:
- 'Only update existing records' - Updates existing records in Marketo.
- 'Update and create new records' - Update existing records and if there are any new records, creates them in Marketo
Deploy to statuses:
We have two statuses for the 'Deploy To' functionality:
- Segment Deploy in Progress
- Segment Deploy is Finished
When the 'Deploy to' is finished, you can click on the icon to get more information.
**Note - A segment which has been deployed successfully - users will not be able to re-deploy it**
How to deploy a segment into a LIST
Recently, we added the option to deploy a segment into a dedicated list in Marketo.
**Note that the option to not deploy to a list is still supported**
Users can select enable or disable the Create remote segment, enter a Segment name, and click the Deploy button.
1. The segment list can hold spaces between words.
2. Upon each new deploy to - The user has to deploy into a NEW list (deploying into an existing list will result in "List Already Exists").
3. The list name is not case sensitive (i.e. list Name LeadspaceCampaign1 exists, deploy to list name LeadspaceCampaign2 -> Gets status of 'list already exist')
4. Lists locations in Marketo:
All lists will be created under Lead DataBase → Group Lists → leadspace*
*The 'leadspace' folder is automatically created.