Workaround if the Leadspace Admin permission set does not appear in your instance.
1. Navigate to Permission Sets.
2. Click on 'Clone' next to the Leadspace Manager permission set.
3. Name your new permission set 'Leadspace Admin' and click save.
4. Click into your new permission set.
5. Click on Apex Class Access and add the following permissions:
- leadspacesync.Ctrl_ResultsField Mapping
6. Click on Visualforce Page Access and add the following permissions:
7. Click on System Permissions and ensure the following permissions are enabled:
- Customize Application
- View Setup and Configuration