CDI stands for 'Custom Data Ingestion' - the act of onboarding your custom data into the CDP.
Why Should I onboard custom data into the CDP?
- Improve Lead-to-Account Matching
- Persist unique identifiers to unify account profiles and match to leads
Make data from CRM Accounts available in Marketing Automation Leads for advanced routing, scoring, and segmentation (and vice versa)
- Build Advanced Scoring Models
- Use unique 1st-party data (engagement, status, product ownership/usage, etc.) to prioritize accounts and leads against attributes specific to your business
- Unify Niche/Custom Data Sources
- Find and license a data source that’s highly valuable to your industry or use case