Everything new in the Fall 2020 Leadspace Product Release:
- Leadspace On-Demand
- Leadspace for Salesforce - Periodic Sync Time
- Data & Platform
- Scoring & Insights - Leadspace Intent - Generally Available!
This feature — previously available in beta — is now available for all customers.
- Create unified, aligned company segments by criteria that are fully embedded and deployable to CDP-connected systems and flows
- New - Includes “Global Parent” tab on individual company overview card showing details of the ultimate global parent organization for that company
- New - Distribution View displays the mix of companies across employees, revenue, industry, and location, to give users a strategic view and help them adjust before saving
HOW IT WORKS:
In Leadspace On-Demand, customers can click on “Create Segment” then choose “Companies by Criteria” under “Discover” to launch the new Segment Builder feature. Users can select various criteria like employees, revenue, industry, and even tech install, 1st party scores, and intent. Results show as criteria are added, with the ability to examine individual company records to see what kinds of data will be included. Once the segment is created, it can be easily expanded with personas at those companies and deployed to connected systems.
*Available to customers with access to Leadspace On-Demand. Subject to discovery credits.
- New — Deploy icon (paper airplane) dropdown menu now includes “LinkedIn” for customers that have signed on to be part of our LinkedIn beta program
- Build unified company or person-based audiences in Leadspace On-Demand, then deploy directly to LinkedIn with a click
- Get higher conversions & engagement with intelligent targeting using data not available on LinkedIn — technology, intent, scoring, and 1st party data
Available as an add-on, based on audience sizes and scoring/modeling used to create audiences. Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn about becoming a beta customer.
Periodic Sync Time
Schedule periodic enrichment/update to run at a specific time of day on your selected refresh period (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly).
- New — Supports person data and unique/1st-party records and IDs
- Onboard internal (1st party) data to the Leadspace CDP for enrichment, scoring and analytics, segmentation, and activation across channels
- Include separately licensed 3rd-party data for additional detail (e.g. geo, specialized source, industry-specific)
Available with CDP Enterprise package, and as an add-on in CDP Standard and Premium packages. Contact your Customer Success Manager for more information.
New solution for returning custom-configured account records with high confidence and normalized enrichment.
Contact your Customer Success Manager if you’re interested in joining the beta program.
Leadspace Intent - Generally Available!
Leadspace branded intent data signals and scoring is now available to all customers as an add-on. Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn more.