In this article, you will find the latest Leadspace for Salesforce package version and noted enhancements and/or changes.
For instructions on installing the latest package, see our Integration Tutorial to find out more.
Please note: this article will track from the 3.68 package and on.
- HIGHLIGHT! Periodic Sync: Allow for specific date selection
- Security review
- Upgrade to the Field Level permission
- Bulk ‘One-Time’ Enrichment: Uses the permission of the person who set up the sync definition.
- Periodic Syncs: Uses the permission of the person who set up the sync definition.
- Event-Based: Uses the permission of the person who created or edited the record.
- Enrichment Button: Uses the permission of the person who clicked on the Enrichment Button.
- Allow an option to unmap standard fields for Single Enrich
- Now supporting up to 37 search criteria
- Add validation in case "Filter Logic" exceeds the maximum allowed length
- Periodic quarterly 3 days and not 3 months when the date format is DD.MM.YYY
...and many more!