Leadspace now offers Leadspace Studio customers the option to incorporate Single Sign-On when logging into Studio. This article outlines the process and information needed to complete the setup.
How does it work?
Leadspace DevOps Teams will work with your company IT/DevOps Team to exchange information and complete the setup.
Once completed, Leadspace Studio users will be able to login to Studio by using their company SSO credentials rather than dedicated credentials for Studio. This will also streamline the Studio User Provisioning process, but creating and removing users in Studio based on the list of federated users in your SSO policy.
- Your must be using SAML 2.0
- metadata.xml file with your company's Identity Provider (IDP) information
- Attribute mapping for firstName, lastName, and email data
- 30 min. call between Leadspace DevOps Team and your company's IT / DevOps Teams
- Leadspace will create a realm for your company in our Studio configuration system, and copy your current Studio configuration to the new realm.
- Leadspace will provide you with an SP Metadata XML file once the configuration is complete
- The customer must provide the following information:
- IDP metadata.xml file. This should include your X509 SAML certificate and Identity Service Provider URL.
- Attribute mapping values for
- Any SSO Onboarding requirements/specs per your company policies
- Leadspace will coordinate with your IT/DevOps Team to set up a 30-45 min. call to complete the configuration and test.
Logging into Studio
Once the SSO setup is complete, we will provide you with a direct URL you can use to sign-in to Leadspace Studio: yourcompanyname.sso.leadspace.com.
You will then have the option to Login with SSO:
When users login using this method, they will enter their SSO credentials to access Studio. And, because of the attribute mapping we set during the configuration, this will automatically add and provision users as Studio users - there's no longer the need to contact Leadspace Support or work with your Studio Admins to be added to Studio.