Leadspace now offers a status page where customers can view uptime statistics, see real time reporting on issues, and subscribe to receive automatic notifications when issues arise. You can access our status page at http://status.leadspace.com.
- Logo/Status: Click on this to be directed to the Leadspace homepage at https://www.leadspace.com.
- Contact Support: Click on this to be directed to our Support portal at https://support.leadspace.com. You can view support articles and create a ticket for our Support Team from this site.
- Announcement: Date/timestamp that shows the overall status of Leadspace services and products. If everything is up and operational, you will see All services are online.
- Monitors: Each monitor is broken into 3 categories, and show a 90 day view of issues and uptime. Each green mark is a day with no issues while a red mark indicates an issue. Learn more below in the 'Monitors' section
- Subscribe: Enter your email address and click Subscribe to receive automatic notifications when issues and alerts appear on the status page.
The heart and soul of the status page, the monitors show uptime and issues for each product/service over the last 90 days. Monitors are broken down into 3 sections:
- Direct Single
- Direct Bulk
- Leadspace On-Demand
- Leadspace Website
Each monitor lists an individual service/product in that group. Each service shows an overall uptime percentage over the past 90 days. If you mouse over the green/red indicators, you’ll see the following:
Red lines indicate an incident, showing the date and total time down
Green lines indicate ‘operational', meaning no incidents reported that day.
There is also an uptime percentage show for each monitor. This indicates the total uptime for this product/service over the past 90 days.
For example, we can see that Leadspace On Demand had 99.991% uptime over the past 90 days as of this article, with one downtime incident on April 19 for 11 minutes.
This information is invaluable for both Leadspace and for your team as it represents a detailed view of issues and uptime in accordance with your service agreement.
Please create a support ticket if you have any questions!