SmartForms provides demographic and firmographic data upon the prospect's first form fill, alleviating the need to wait on multiple forms via progressive profiling. With one form, you can append up to 120+ relevant data points in real-time, as soon as the prospect clicks the submit button.
- Plugs into existing forms and can be fully customized
- Compatible with all marketing automation and CRM systems
How it works:
SmartForms integrate additional hidden data fields to your forms. On your forms, you can ask the minimum fields from prospects while SmartForms validates and appends data in the background. Once the prospect completes filling out the minimum fields on the form, you end up receiving 120+ appended contact and account level fields, including company mailing address, phone number, company revenue, company size, industry and more. This additional data is pushed into your Marketing Automation or CRM system using hidden fields, making this data immediately available to your scoring, routing, and segmentation flows.
The SmartForms is implemented via cloud-configuration with one line of code added to your landing pages.
- Select append fields options
- Add custom prefixed fields to CRM, sync to MA(e.g., LS_ConfidenceLevel, LS_SiteCompany) LS_ConfidenceLevel and LS_ConfidenceDescription are required
- Clone Form/Test Form, Add RF fields as Hidden Inputs
- Publish Form, Send URL
- We will create your SmartForms Security Token ID
- Map Form Input Fields & Elements
- Modify Form Submit Action
- Insert SmartForms code in <head> of page
- Post-Configuration Check / Troubleshooting