With the new LS4SF package version 5.10, we have introduced a powerful new tool to help your teams get the most out of the Leadspace enriched data we provide for your Accounts, Leads and Contacts. Welcome to the Revenue Radar Report!
What is Revenue Radar?
The future of revenue operations is Self Driving. Therefore, we want to put your scoring signals to work by helping you target the best opportunities for your Sales and Marketing teams to drive positive businesss outcomes for your company.
Leadspace Revenue Radar Reporting uses your intent and/or predictive data and presents it in an easy-to-understand, flexible format as a Salesforce report/dashboard.
There are a few requirements that must be met before you can generate and use the Revenue Radar Report:
- You must be a Salesforce System Administrator. Only Admins can generate this report.
- You must have at least one field mapped for both the Account Output Mapping Tab and Contact or Lead Output Mapping Tab
- You must have at least one active Leadspace Predictive/Fit Model or Intent Model
- You must have at least one intent or predictive field active and mapped in the Output Mapping tab(s)
- You must use Salesforce standard objects (Accounts and Contacts) with LS4SF.
- This report is not currently compatible with the Leadspace Custom Objects option.
- Your Salesforce profile must have field-level security (FLS) for the fields on the report you are wishing to view.
Generating the Report
As mentioned above, you must be a Salesforce System Administrator to generate the Revenue Radar report.
- Go to Settings → Generate Revenue Radar Report > Generate and Run
- You will receive a message that the report is being processed, and an email will be sent when completed.
NOTE: The processing time for the report can vary based on the number of records in your system and the number of scoring models you have active.
- If the report is generated successfully, you will receive an email with the following information:
Subject: Leadspace Revenue Radar report was generated
Email Content: Leadspace Revenue Radar report was created successfully in Leadspace Reports folder
If you receive a failure notification, please contact Leadspace Support
- You can access the report directly by going to Reports > Leadspace Revenue Radar Report. This can be found in the Leadspace Reports folder:
- Select the report name link and you will be taken to the report:
Understanding the Report
The Leadspace Revenue Radar report is a grouped report where we have a parent grouping of Leadspace Predictive Fit Score and a subgroup for your Leadspace Intent Score. The output of these groupings allow you to view and understand your “Revenue Radar” wherein you can begin to see the number of Accounts, Contacts or Leads that fall into each Predictive Bucket, and then dive one level deeper to understand which of those accounts in your A-D buckets are showing specific levels of intent.
So, for instance, let’s say you want to understand which new leads in your system are scored highly by the Leadspace Predictive Model, and from that group of leads, which ones are showing the highest levels of intent. Here’s how you’d approach that:
- Find your Leadspace Revenue Radar Report
- Go to the Chart found on the report, find the following Leadspace Predictive Fit Bucket(s): A
- WIthin that A Bucket, find the “High” intent bar, and select it.
- Selecting the “High” intent bar will then display Detail Rows for those High Intent Leads within the A Bucket!
And that’s it! You can now review the Detail Rows for all the High Intent, HIgh Fit leads, and then action on them according to your individual Sales motions.
If you have any questions, please Contact Support.