What if an inbound lead that comes in is tied to an account that is already in your database? Or what if the inbound lead's company was input in a slightly different way (ex: Concur vs Concur Inc.)? If any of these leads come in, you may want them to be ‘fast-tracked’, since the lead expressed interest and the account owner should reach out ASAP.
Also, in Salesforce, the account and lead object are not linked, making it difficult to identify on either the account or lead page if there is an associated account for this lead.
What Triggers the Flow?
LSID Changes = TRUE
LSID is NOT Null
Matched Account (new custom field created) is NULL
How It Works
Leadspace will look at the Enriched Company LSID on the lead record and try to find a matching account in your database. If a match is found, Leadspace will append the company name to a field called ‘Matched Account’ on the lead page.
At the same time, the leads will also be listed on the account page in the related list.
- Salesforce.com admin access.
- Full integration of Leadspace SLM (Site Level Matching) fields.
- Recommended: Automation of account enrichment, or a quarterly or bi-annually refresh cadence for manual imports. This way data will be always up to date.
There are many benefits to having the Lead to Account Flow.
- Identifies the associated accounts to accounts that are already in your database
- Inputs that are different from your database will be automatically linked. This provides data cleanliness for your database.
- Time savings for your account owners by providing them the opportunity to reach out to
- leads right away for accounts they are already working on.
Navigate to Setup > Flows > New Flow.
We need the follow criteria:
- LS Verified IS Changed: This is the trigger for the process to run.
- LS Verified is NOT MOVED: We only want leads that have not moved to a new company
- LSID NOT Null: Lead has been enriched.
- Matched Account (custom field) IS NULL: We do not want to override if there is already a matched account populated from before.
If customer using LeanData wants to create Account if no Matched Account Found:
If you would like more information about setting up this flow, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy set up a call and discuss your needs.