This article details how to create an Intent Only sync definition in Leadspace for Salesforce that can be utilized by customers taking advantage of Leadspace 1st and 3rd party Intent Models.
Leadspace for Salesforce offers the ability to create and run weekly INTENT ONLY sync definitions for your account records. The intent only jobs will ONLY update intent data for your accounts and will not pull from your standard bucket of enrichment credits.
How does it work?
Leadspace runs a process every Sunday afternoon PST that updates intent data for companies in our DB. This allows customers to setup weekly intent jobs that run on the day/time of their choosing after the Sunday update. For example, you can setup your job to run early AM Monday morning so the updated intent data is ready for you when you arrive at your computer or in the office on Monday morning!
After the intent model is uploaded into our backend system, there a few simple steps to follow to make sure that you are setup to run weekly intent jobs:
- In the Account Output Mapping tab, you will see new fields available to be mapped once the intent models are uploaded on the Leadspace side. Here are the main fields available for Intent mapping in LS4SF. If you are unsure of what fields to map, please reach out to your CSM or create a support ticket.
Note: Only fields with a check in the 'Intent' checkbox in Account Output Mapping will be updated when a weekly intent job runs.
- LS Intent Cadence - Model Name
- LS Intent Drivers - Model Name
- LS Intent Level - Model Name
- LS Intent Scoring - Model Name
- LS Intent Source - Model Name
- LS New High Intent - Model Name
- Go to the Leadspace for Salesforce App --> Settings Tab and enter the Program ID and Secret in the Intent Authentication section. Make sure the checkbox is marked. This data will be sent directly to your CSM or to your SFDC System Admin or POC:
- Once the information is entered, click the Test Connection & Save towards the bottom of the page. Once completed, you should see a 'Success' message at the top of the page:
- Now you can go to Sync Definitions --> New and create a weekly intent only job:
- In 'Select Object', choose 'Account'
- In 'Select Sync Type', choose 'Periodic'
- Choose the first run date and time you would like the job to run. All times are Military Standard Times.
- In 'Select Use Case', choose 'Intent'. Note: This will be greyed out until you complete step 3
- Choose any needed Search Criteria to limit the accounts that are pulled in to each periodic sync
- Click 'Apply Filters'
Here's an example of a periodic job that will run every Monday starting 6/27/22 at 2am PST: