Leadspace Studio allows you to deploy your enriched data directly to your Marketo or Eloqua database. In this article, we will review how to utilize the Deploy-to Marketo and Deploy-to Eloqua features.
If you are interested in enabling this Deploy-to integration, please contact your Customer Success Manager or file a support ticket.
How does it work?
Leadspace creates a Deploy-to Marketo/Eloqua connector that all users in your LS Studio/LSOD instance can access. We tie this connector to your existing Marketo credentials to identify your account and we use your existing Marketo Field Mapping to dictate which fields will be updated in Marketo. When you deploy your enriched segments to Marketo, we map the column headers to your existing Marketo LS fields and populate the data.
- Once the integration has been enabled, a new 'Deploy' option will be available in the 3 vertical dots for enrichment segments after they have finished processing.
- All available deploy to integrations we have set up will be highlighted under the 'Deploy' box. Click on 'MORE...' to see additionally available integrations.
- Click on 'Marketo' or 'Eloqua' option and the following box will appear:
- System: Marketo or Eloqua
- ID type: Select which unique ID you want for the deployment. Default is 'Contact Email'. If System ID is selected, this gives more options in the Map ID field.
- Map ID field: This is default Person Email if Contact Email is selected above. If System ID is selected, you can choose any field you have mapped.
- Actions: Choose whether you want to 'Only update existing records' or 'Update and create new records' (recommended).
- If 'Update and create' is selected, another option appears 'Map standard fields'
- This allows you to map up to 5 person fields to your Marketo standard fields as well as the mapped LS custom fields.
- Map standard fields: This is only available if you select 'Update and create' in the Actions option above. If toggled on, this allows you to map to your Marketo standard fields as well as the LS custom fields.
- Create Remote List: Allows you to create a list of your deployed file to Marketo > Lead Database > Group Lists > Leadspace. NOTE: You MUST create a 'leadspace' folder in Marketo > Database > Group Lists before using this.
- Remote List access is not yet available for Eloqua. Deploy to will sync directly to your Eloqua system.
- Once all settings are selected, click 'Deploy'.
- You will now see an 'In Progress' message on the segment and in LS Studio, you will see the action in the 'Deployed To' section in the right panel.
- When the deployment is complete, you can mouse over the 'Deployed' icon on the segment and see the status. There are 2 possible statuses once the deployment is complete:
- Partial: Some of the records were deployed to Marketo/Eloqua but not all
- Completed: All of the records in the segment were deployed to Marketo/Eloqua
Once the segment is successfully deployed, you will also get an email notification that provides details of the deployment:
NOTE: A segment that has been 'Deployed' cannot be deployed again.
How to deploy a segment into a LIST
Recently, we added the option to deploy a segment into a dedicated list in Marketo.
**Note that the option to not deploy to a list is still supported**
Users can select enable or disable the Create remote segment, enter a Segment name, and click the Deploy button.
1. The segment list can hold spaces between words.
2. Upon each new deploy to - The user has to deploy into a NEW list (deploying into an existing list will result in "List Already Exists").
3. The list name is not case sensitive (i.e. list Name LeadspaceCampaign1 exists, deploy to list name LeadspaceCampaign2 -> Gets status of 'list already exist')
4. Lists locations in Marketo:
All lists will be created under Lead DataBase → Group Lists → leadspace*
*The 'leadspace' folder is automatically created.