We're proud to announce the release of Leadspace Studio to all Leadspace Customers! Studio provides the ability to segment, discover, unify, and enrich B2B Profiles that you use across all your sales and marketing applications and solutions.
Existing customers who have used our Leadspace On Demand (LSOD) solution can upgrade to Studio at any time. Your existing login credentials to LSOD will work with Studio, which you can access at https://studio.leadspace.com/.
Introducing Leadspace Studio
Studio is the first all-in-one, AI-driven solution for sales and marketing teams to find, create and accelerate pipelines with the highest probability of conversion. Studio begins with fully-enriched, 360-degree buyer profiles of current and high-performance whitespace markets and customers. These profiles are used to create the company’s Total Addressable Market and Ideal Customer Profile to align sales and marketing for territory and campaign management. Users can then deliver advanced campaigns that target the buying audience, identify the leads that convert, and prioritize the opportunities that close. Once the campaigns are defined, they can be directly deployed across channels with pre-built connectors, including Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot, Facebook, LinkedIn, and LiveRamp. Unlike other multi-product solutions, Leadspace Studio users can now:
- Upload your own 1st party data files and use them as Segments to blend with other 1st or 3rd party data or create sub-segments for specific campaigns.
- New Segment unification capability allows for unifying or blending 1st &3rd party data into one unified Segment.
- A Profile health report is generated automatically for every enriched Segment, which provides critical information on fill rates, duplicate rates, and verification of contacts and accounts across all your customer data sources.
- Complete migration of existing Segments previously created in LSOD (except archived segments).
- Leverage Leadspace’s Propensity, Persona, and Intent Model portfolio to continuously classify and score the B2B sales pipeline, aligning go-to-market strategy and execution with sales territories and total TAM.
- Build the best Buyer Profiles with improved buyer profiling and targeting by defining segments built from 30+ curated B2B third-party sources and unifying them with a company’s internal customer and financial data.
- Activate Leadspace enriched, segmented, and scored customer data directly in systems of record (CRM/MAP) and systems of engagement (email, web, and ad platforms) to align sales and marketing across all digital business channels.
What is currently not supported in Studio?
- Lookalike - coming soon.
A few important notes:
- To log into Studio, use the same user name and password as used in LSOD
- LSOD continues to be available to our customers with no change in behavior or capabilities while customers migrate their work to the new Studio release.
- Segments created on Studio will be available only in Studio; they will not also appear in LSOD.