The Segments Dashboard
Upon login to the Leadspace Studio application, users are landed on the Segments dashboard.
This screen has several key components:
- The Segments list - these are the segments created by the user and other members of the team. Each Segment can be from a different type and the details shown on the right side will change accordingly.
The list of actions supported by each segment type varies. The list of possible actions can be accessed either via the 3 dots on the segment list or the icons + 3 dots on the details area.
Possible actions are:
- Download a CSV
- Deploy to an external system
- Discover people (available from a discovered company segment only): also known internally as “People expansion”. This ability allows users to discover people profiles that match their filter criteria (persona, department, etc..) and work at the companies within the selected segment.
- Delete a segment
- Unify & Segment
- Filter Segment (available only for segments from type “Unified”)
- Sort dropdown - Choose the sorting to be used for showing the segments list.
- Filters menu - This allows the user to filter the dashboard by:
- Unified /Discovered/ Ingested/ Enriched
- People /Companies
- Deployed/Not deployed
- In progress/ Failed
- “Only created by me” toggle - (Located inside the Filters menu) this allows the user to show/hide Segments created by other team members.
- Search bar - this allows the user to quickly filter the dashboard by specific terms found in the Segment’s details like segment name, tags, or description.