Enriching Companies & People
Leadspace Studio offers the opportunity to enrich people and companies.
Getting Started with Enrichment
You can Enrich an uploaded list of people or companies from the segment tab by clicking on the “Create New” button:
General Comments about enrichment in Studio:
- The user can enrich only CSV files uploaded to the system in this process. The option of enriching existing segments in Studio is currently not supported.
- The uploaded CSV input file won’t be saved/available for download, only the enriched file.
Using the enrichment wizard:
- Click on the “Create New” button in the segment tab and click on “Enrich.”
- Choose whether you want to enrich a people or company list in the pop-up window. Note that a people file usually includes demographic (people info) and firmographic (company info), while a company file contains firmographic without demographic data.
- Name your segment: this will be the title of the Segment card later shown in the Segments list and details (which can also be edited post-creation of the enriched segment).
- Upload file
- Note: only supports .csv files, up to 1M records
- Map file headers - indicate which column has the “company name,” “company website,” etc.
- Note: The more fields a user maps, the better the results will be.
Note: The user has an option to map “custom field” -the primary use case is to inform us to take it into account in the predictive models. Thus, if the user has a predictive model and it uses custom fields, the user should name that field/s precisely with the names defined in the predictive model.
Finally, upon clicking on “Enrich,” the user will be taken back to the Segments tab, where a new Segment card will be created on the left side of the screen, and the segment details will be presented on the right side.