Leadspace offers two different status fields in the Marketo integration: LS System Status also known as LS Status, and LS Enrichment Status. This article will explain the difference between the two and the values they both offer.
LS System Status/LS Status (Technical Status):
- Possible values include:
- Error (Insufficient Credit),
- Error (Recently Enriched),
- Error (Internal Error),
- Error (Invalid Input),
- Pending Enrichment
- This is the technical status of the enrichment process and does not give an indication to the amount of information Leadspace was able to bring back or the quality of the enrichment.
- This field is designed to help the customer ensure that the technical enrichment process is
working as expected, to identify records that have passed through the enrichment webhook, and to understand if there are any errors in the system.
- This field can be used in smart lists to find out which records were physically sent through the webhook and successfully reached the Leadspace servers.
LS Enrichment Status (Enrichment Status):
- Possible values: Person Enriched, Company Enriched, Person and Company Enriched, Not Enriched
- This is the business or enrichment status of the record and actually indicates the quality of the enrichment and the amount of information Leadspace was able to find for this record.
- This field is designed to help the customer better use the data and implement it in business processes and campaigns.
How to Identify Between the Two Status:
Because customers can rename field names, please note the value response to confirm if it is a technical status or enrichment status as referenced above.
If you are not sure, please provide Leadspace Support with the list of fields in Marketo and/or a screenshot of the "Webhook" setup so we can confirm what is in the "Response Mapping" section.